YouTube Clips - Life Saver!

 Hi all!

I was watching a YouTube video yesterday and suddenly noticed that in the options below the video is an icon called "Clip". 


I was curious and clicked on it. Oh wow! This feature is so useful! I've been sharing parts of videos using the embed code and then tweaking it a little bit. Here's a video where I explain this. This is so much easier to use and share!

It seems to be currently in a trial period. It only works if you are logged in to your YouTube account. Also, take note that the clips you create are saved in your Channel. There's a new tab for Your Clips.


Allowing people to create clips on your videos seems to be an option that you can enable or disable. However I don't find that option yet in my settings.

This page explains a little more on how Clips works.

Stay posted and if you see it, give it a whirl!

Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voice Feedback in Google Docs

Discovering Add-ons & Scripts

Google Teacher Academy - Check!